Tuesday 6 March 2012


Is this a Theory?

So my theory is, that if you are in a relationship that maybe flagging slightly or you are looking for a change, be honest, we have all been there, I think it is far easier to find another partner...

It’s a bit like looking for a new job when you have a job.  If you don’t have a job through whatever circumstance then it’s harder to find a new job as people always think there is something wrong with you.  This is fact, the sad part is the longer you are without a job it becomes even harder.

Is this the same for finding a new partner when single?  Does it become harder the longer time goes on?

Or can I flip this around and consider the fun if I can class it as that, that I am having meeting and chatting with new people which tends to be online at first and then to the whole txt thing.

So you meet someone on line, well they have looked at your profile and potentially like the cut of your jib from the photos you have posted.  I don’t care what anyone says at this point we are all slightly shallow if we don’t find them attractive we won’t message them back. 

You see at this stage of the single game, I won’t message anyone first for the whole fear of rejection thing.  I did however ask a girl out for a date that had messaged me first and I now know how Boys must feel.

Just outed myself in that last paragraph but I think Gay Straight Bi or throw your keys in... The single dating thing is the same for us all.

Here is the process for online dating

1.       Set your profile, write some nonsense about yourself generally most people’s will start with “oh I always find this part really difficult” doesn’t bode well for a date with very long silences if they can’t think what to write about the subject they know most.  Slightly side tracking I got so bored of writing these profiles on one just put, I’m a typical Leo if you’re interested you will look that up.

2.       Choose your profile picture carefully and the same goes for the gallery

3.       Wait for your profile to be assessed by the website owner, so you can’t just put this in your profile “hkhjkashfjksdhkfhdksjhfkjshdkjfhsdkjhfkjsdhkjfhjkfhksdj” I have tried

4.       Now you are logged in online on your pc.

5.       Add the application to your smart phone

6.       Wait for a wink? Or a smile? What does this mean? is a Wink like a come on? and a smile cos your shy, But I like you?

7.       If you have got it right you should get a message.



And that is where I will leave this blog for now, then I will tell you about the 3 I have met so far

No comments:

Post a Comment